Are you interested in becoming a Mechanic, Engineer, Electrician or something similar? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group we offer a range of courses in our state of the art, purpose built workshops where you will develop a range of skills, supplemented by basic knowledge taught through class work. We also offer Apprenticeships which allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification.
If you are thinking about doing a Motor Vehicle Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Engineering, Electrical and Motor Vehicle courses:
- Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance
- Level 2 Electrotechnical Craft
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
- Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Part Time)
- Level 2 Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Installing Electrotechnical System & Equipment
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Installing Electrotechnical Systems
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008 (2015)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Full Time)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Part Time)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Electronic Engineering