Are you interested in becoming a Hairdresser or Barber? Then look no further than Buckinghamshire College Group for courses to get you started.
The Hairdressing and Barbering Courses develop skills and prepare students for a career in the industry. All courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training and progression routes are available to further develop skills in specific aspects of the industry. Set within our purpose-built modern salons, all courses cover theoretical and practical aspects of training. Whether its learning how to style and dress long hair or learning how to cut facial hair to shape, our range of qualifications including Diplomas, NVQ’s and apprenticeships will help you acquire the skills and knowledge, which will allow you to achieve success in the Hairdressing and Barbering Industry.
All new students study initially at level 1 which is a full-time course. Usually, students then progress into apprenticeships, studying for one day at College and working 4 days per week in a salon or barbershop. Apprenticeships allow you to gain a foundation in advanced practical skills whilst earning a wage and a recognised qualification.
If you are thinking about doing a Hairdressing and Barbering Course in the Buckinghamshire area, please click below to find out details of the courses hosted at Buckinghamshire College Group.
All Hairdressing and Barbering courses:
- Level 1 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Barbering
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 2 College Certificate in Creative Colouring (19+)
- Level 2 Diploma in Barbering
- Level 2 Diploma in Barbering (Part-time)
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing (Part-time)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering (Part-time)